Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Class is in session!

Hi Crafters!

The time has come... In my previous post, "Winter Class Are About to Start", I mentioned that I would be hosting crafting classes.  Well, the time has come! 

The first class will be held on Saturday, December 10th.  I am so excited!!!  This first event is being held in a cozy local venue.  I hope to move to online media for such events in the near future so that all who want to attend are able too.  However, for this first class I will share photos, perhaps even a video, and all the details of the event here on my blog for all to see.

This class will be an introduction into card making.  I know that sounds like it should be a 'no brainer', but we can all use a little refresher every now and again...and think of how much fun it will be!

I hope that this will be the first of many classes to come.


Thanks for stopping by today.


Remember, creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!











No comments:

Post a Comment