Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

Finally! 

I've been wanting to redo my blog for some time now... (Some of you may be familiar with my original blog site: Crafting247.blogspot.com.) and I finally did it!  (Yippee!!) 

I wanted to give my blog a much needed face lift.  My goal was to create a fresh, crisp, inviting site that would promote a warm and friendly experience.  I hope I've succeeded. 

As I mentioned on my "Welcome" page, I created this blog to share.  So let the sharing begin... 

What have I been creating? 
I have been creating lots of greeting cards.  I was invited to participate ina craft event recently hosted by my good friend Connie.  (Thanks Connie!)  Needless to say, I had been working diligently to create new cards to show at the event.  I've posted some of the cards on the "Paper Creations" page.  Please feel free to take a look. 

Have you created any cards lately?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  I'd love to see your creations.

What's on the horizon?
I may be creating cards for a couple of published poets. (Wahoo!!!)  I'll let you know how that turns out.  And of course I'll share photos of the new creations. 



Remember, creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!



Sheila ~



No comments:

Post a Comment