Saturday, November 5, 2011

Scrapbook Expo: Fun and Fabulous

Hi Crafters!

So can we say - FUN and FABULOUS!!!  The Scrapbook Expo is being held in Ontario, CA this weekend and it is great!  I had a fun time checking out all of the amazing vendors participating this year. 

Oh, before I forget, thanks to my friends for making the expo a blast!!!  A special thanks to Lorrie for coordinating our day.  Can't wait until we can hang out again!

Now back to the expo...
I noticed there were a few vendors that were extremely 'budget friendly'.  Seriously, their items were priced $5.00 or lower.  Yes, I said LOWER!!!  (Love it!) Items that we all keep in our supplies; adhesives, gel pens, glitter pens, clear stamps, bling, ribbon, embellishments, et cetera.

As always, some of my favorite vendors were in the house: Judikins, Cri-Kutz, Michaels, Sracpbuck, Sparkle N Sprinkle, We R Memory Keepers, just to name a few.

I've included some fun photos from the our day of fun.  I hope you enjoy them!

Pazzles' Booth
If you own a Pazzles Inspiration cutter and you're planning to attend the expo, you must stop by this booth!  New Single Fonts CD available at great prices.  I couldn't resist.  I have to say that the Pazzles team was really friendly and very helpful.  Thanks Tonionna and the rest of  the Pazzles team!!!



Craft Fantastic
I really like the glass tile pendants.  There were some really cute pieces on display; bracelets, necklaces, page embellishments and more.  I can't wait to make some pieces of my own with the glass pendants.





Fun Photos from the Expo
Below are some fun random photos from the expo.  I've added a caption to some of the photos, but honestly, I was having so much fun that I didn't take good notes.  LOL

My friends Linda and Ingrid




Make 'n Take at Craft Fantastic

Ingrid spending big buck at Mona Mi Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment