Saturday, November 12, 2011

Winter Classes Are About To Start

Hi Crafters!

So, I have to say that the last few days have been very exciting.

First, I was approached by a couple of published poets to create cards that will feature their beautiful poetry.  I think that is awesome!  I can't wait to get started. 

Second, at the urging and encouragement of several of my dear friends, I am going to start hosting crafting classes/workshops.  I've hosted a couple of craft parties in the past, but never have I hosted a 'formal' class/workshop.  I am so excited!  Well, I took a straw poll amongst my friends to gage their interest in attending and I have to say, the response has been amazing.  (Awesome!) I love crafting, as you all know, and I love teaching...now the two are merging. 

I'm preparing the schedule now.  My plan is to host my first official class/workshop in December.  I will be posting updates from the classes as well as photos.  I may even video some of the classes.  (YIKES!) 



Remember, creativity never stops, so do something every day!











No comments:

Post a Comment