Monday, March 19, 2012

The Moxxy Mini Boutique Event

Hi Crafters!!!

I know, I know....it's been a while.  I have to ask you, have you ever thought you had it all figured out and then LIFE happens?!?  Well, that's what happened to me.  But I'm back now and on track.

What's NEW...
As you know, I love designing greeting cards.  And as much as I love to create them, I love to share them.  So I have added a NEW page on my blog. (Drum roll......)  I added a 'Shop' page!  WAHOO!!!  I am so excited about it.  Now you can you can browse my creations at any time and purchase items directly from my blog.  How cool is that!!!

And just in case you are wondering why I moving away from the Etsy widget, well, I'm not - totally.  Not just yet.  I wanted to try something different.  And I like having my creations on my blog.  :o)  But I love Etsy...it's pretty cool.

Another exciting event took place this past Saturday.  I participated in my third event in Carson, CA.  It was AWESOME!!!  The event was hosted by Connie Jones and myself.  A few of our friends joined in on the fun.  There was so much to choose from: sweet treats, cosmetics, accessories, clothes, hair accessories, items to decorate your home...and of course, lots of paper creations.  :o)  We really had a good time.  Hopefully you can join us next time.

Below are some pictures from the event.  Enjoy~

Aria Designs
Art'C' 
Lila Rose Hair Accessories
Lil This and Lil That
Mary Kay
Naubii's Creations
Scratch and Skillet
Women Of Charm

 Enjoy~































Remember, creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment