Friday, April 27, 2012

Just saying 'Hello'

So, have you ever wanted to send a card to some just to say 'hello', only to find that none of the cards in your stash say 'hello' in the way that you want to say it???  Well, it's certainly happened to me, so you know I had to do something about it.

Here's one of my latest handmade greeting card creations....




I think you know what I am going to say...I love this card!  :o)  I love handmade greeting cards.  I think it's just perfect.  It gets right to the point.  And I created this card using scraps from my supplies.  I just love the pop of color that the polka dotted chartreuse ribbon adds.  And of course I had to add butterfly trails.  Oh, and I dabbed the letters with my favorite Tim Holtz Distressed Ink (Vintage Photo) to age them a bit.  

Here is a list of the supplies that I used to create this handmade greeting card:

Base card - Paper Source Cardstock - Chartreuse
Designer Paper 
Paper Source Cardstock - Fig
Me $ My big Ideas Alpha chips Letter Sticker 
Jute Twine
Perfect Pearls - Pearl
K&Company - Susan Winget - Adhesive butterfly sticker
Textured Cream Cardstock 
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo

I hope you like it!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 



Some of my "Must Have" products and tools



Remember, creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!









No comments:

Post a Comment