Thursday, April 26, 2012

What a beautiful day...

Hi Crafters!

What a beautiful day!  That's the name of one of my recent handmade greeting card creations.  I designed it as a 'Thinkin' Of You' card.  (No 'g'.)  As always, I love this card.  When I look at it, I can't help but smile.  I love cards that have raised embellishments.  I think it creates interest.  Don't get me wrong, I also like non-dimensional cards or flat cards, but I am primarily drawn by 3D effects that raised elements on a card create.



Of course I used my Pazzles Inspiration machine to cut out most of the images: the sun, the clouds and the grass.  The flowers and buttons were in my supplies.  Not sure where I got them from because, like most of you, I pick up supplies from so many places that it's hard to keep track.  :o)

I hope you like it!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Some of my "Must Have" products and tools




Remember creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!









No comments:

Post a Comment