Monday, May 28, 2012

Scraps, Scarps and more Scraps

If you are like me, you have a lot of scraps in your crafting supplies.  I can't tell you many pieces of scrap cardstock, designer paper, et cetera that I have on hand.  I needed to do something creative with it.  After all, scraps are just waiting to be used!  :o)

So I have been making a dedicated effort to use my scraps as I design and create my greeting cards.   I'm pleased with how things are turning out.  Although, I must admit, that in the beginning, it was a challenge for me because I am no longer inspired some of the scraps pieces I have on hand.  You know what I mean?  Either the color or texture or design...whatever, it's just not inspiring me to create.  But I am determined to make this work, and so far so good.

Here are a couple of the handmade greeting cards that I have designed and created using scraps.  Let me know what you think...







I hope you like them.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment