Friday, June 22, 2012

Specialty Cards with Special Meaning

Have you ever had that special card order that has special meaning to your customer?  ...And they are trusting you with it?  Whoa, that can be a lot of pressure.  However, creativity is the key in situations like this.  Keep reading and you'll see what I mean.

I have a dear friend that recently contacted my to create a small collection of, what she called, "Specialty Cards".  She explained why she wanted the cards, why they were special to her and then gave me creative freedom to create.  So here's what I came up with...





My friend was very pleased with the designs...(Whew) and so was I.  Each of the cards has its own personality...ya know what I mean?  I really like each of these cards, but one in particular is my favorite.  Can you guess which one it is???  Do you have a favorite?  If so let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by today!




Remember creativity never stops, so do some thing creative every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment