Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 Years and Counting

Invitations....parties....themes....it can be overwhelming.  However if you let your creativity flow an idea is sure to bubble forth.

I was recently contacted by a friend in need of custom invitations for her sister and brother-in-law's 30th wedding anniversary. She had a few requirements: unique, white party theme and fun.  So after thinking about her requirements for a little while I came up with two custom samples.  Here is the one that she selected....


I really like this design.  Mostly importantly it pleased my customer and her family.  The design of the base of the invitation is that of a gate fold card.  The embellishment was something that I created using my Pazzles Inspiration Cutter.  (I love my Pazzles!)  I think I may add this design or a slightly modified version to my collection!

Thanks for stopping by today!  


Remember do creativity never stops, so do some thing creative every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment