Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mass Production

So...have you ever needed to make a lot of cards in a relatively short period of time?  I have and that can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be.

I recently received an order for multiple "Thank You" card sets and I wanted to manage my time wisely on this project.  (I can become distracted so easily some times. LOL)  So to ensure the best use of my time, I implemented a true 'mass production' type style of working.

Below is the video that I created to demonstrate my version of 'mass production'.  I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and of course I couldn't leave you without a picture of the card that was featured in the set.



Check out the video to see how I made several of these cards in short period of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment