Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank You

I know that we have many opportunities throughout the course of a day to say two little words that means so much...."Thank You". Well, a dear friend of mine contacted me to make a card for her for just such an occasion.  Not only is she a dear friend, but she is also one of my loyal customers.  So of course I was pleased to design a custom greeting card for her.

After thinking about her reasons for wanting the "Thank You" card, I knew that the design would need to be simple, elegant and bold.  So this is what I came up with.





Supplies for the card:
1. Soft White Cardstock from the Paper-Source
2. Black Cardstack from Michaels
3. Alpha Stickers Dimensional Chipboad by Colorbok (actual spelling)
4. My custom handwritten font cut out with my Pazzles Inspiration Electronic Cutter
5. Baker's Twine in Red and White
6. Window image cut out with my Pazzles Inspiration Electronic Cutter


I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think.  Leave me a comment!






Remember creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment