Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nicely Dressed Cards

Don't you just love a nicely dressed card???

I know that sounds a little strange when talking about a greeting card, but when I was creating the card below that's the thought that came to mind.

I love dress forms...and I really enjoying making cards featuring them.  So I've decided to create a collection of greeting cards all featuring a dress form.  I'm so excited about this new project!  I can't wait to share what I come up with!

Why not join me in this new project?  I'd love to see your creations.






Supplies Used:
1. Tim Holtz Sewing Room Die
2. Paper Source Card Stock
4. Various fabrics
5. Buttons
6. Fun Fur
8. Adhesive
9. Jute Twine
10. Raffia
11. Chipboard
12. Gel Pen (White)
13. Creativity


Remember, creativity never stops, so do something creative every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment