Here is another custom designed greeting card in my 'Dress Form' Collection. As I have stated before, I really enjoy using dress forms as the featured focal point on my greeting cards. I think that they add a little something-something to a card.
The sentiment on this card was inspired by a friend of mine that actually purchased one of greeting cards this past weekend at the Leimert Park Village African Art and Music Festival held in Los Angeles. The sentiment reads: 'It's all about you'. And wouldn't that just make the recipient smile!!!
I hope you like it...
1. Chocolate Card Stock - Paper Source
2. Chartreuse Card Stock - Paper Source
3. Fun Fur
5. Burlap Square -7Gypsies
7. Sewing Room Dress Form - Tim Holtz
9. Ribbon (used to create the top of the dress)
10. Fabric - FIDM (used to create the skirt for the dress)
11. Acrylic Paint - Metallic Bronze
13. Gel Pen (White)
Here's the picture of my friend, Andrea showing off her card. She loved her custom designed greeting card!!! (Psst...she's an amazing jewelry designer.)
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember, creativity never stops, so do some thing creative every day!